SEO stands for Search engine optimization. It is a way of optimizing your website so that it can achieve higher rankings in search engines’ organic results across all platforms.
It is a great way to increase the quality of a web design by making it user-friendly, faster and it will generate more results for you!
SEO is best done with a keyword strategy that has strong backlinks and quality content based on an amazing user experience and Web Design.
In today’s competitive market, SEO marketing is so much more important then ever before.
Search engines each have millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or people looking to make purchases.
If you have a web site, blog, or even an online store, SEO can help you get targeted free and consistent traffic from search engines.
Search engine optimization is important fort he following reasons:
1. The majority of search engine users (more than 65%) are most likely to click on one of the top 5 results in the search engine result pages (SERPS). To capitalize on this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top 5 spots.
2. SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices and the best possible user experience and ease of use of a web design.
3. Users have trust in search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching put's more confidence in the person searching.
4. SEO is good for the promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to share it on social media platforms.
5. SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the website ranked better is more likely to get the click and the sale.
The first stage in the Search Engine Optimization process is called technical SEO. As the name implies, technical SEO has got nothing to do with the actual content of the website or with website promotion methods.
It has to do with NAPS you need to configure to make the job of search engine crawlers easier. Usually, once you fix your technical SEO correctly, you will not have to deal with it again.
However, if you have problems with crawling and indexing, it will negatively impact your rankings in the SERP.
The second step is On-Page SEO. On-Page SEO has to do mostly with the content and other elements found on a page such as images and links.
Unlike technical and off-page SEO, the main focus of on-page SEO is to provide search engine crawlers enough signals so that they can understand the meaning and category of your content to rank it accordingly.
Remember that search engine crawlers don’t read a page like a human so they are looking for keywords to figure out what a page is all about.
It is at this stage that you will have to deal with website structure, SEO keywords, title optimizations, headings, internal links, image Compression, Alt tags, structured markup, and other techniques that can send the right signals to search engines.
If done correctly, on-page SEO will also improve the usability and credibility of a website or blog very quickly.
The third step is Off-Page SEO.
In general, when a user types a search, search engine algorithms look into their indexed pages and try to find the best pages that can help the user with what they are looking for.
Pages that are good matches with the correct answers appear to the first positions of the search results.
One of the large factors to determine the position of a web site in the results is the number of backlinks. (Other websites referring to you)
Backlinks are a sign of trust and depending on where the links are coming, they can really boost your website rankings.
If the links are coming from well-known and trusted sites with high Domain Authority, your ranking will be boosted hugely.
However the quality of the back links is whats most important, Bad back links will result in google penalties.
Your primary focus should not be how to get links but how to create good quality content for your web site which will get linked on their own.
Good content will get you natural links which in turn will give you a massive boost in high rankings and organic traffic.
If you buy links or get them the easy way, you can have temporary success bet will then see your website disappearing from the top pages after the next Google Algorithm update.